Image Map

Saturday, August 18, 2012

25 Weeks


  Pictures Taken in Little Miss's Room :)

How far along: 25 and 1/2 Weeks (100 days left!!!)
 
Size of baby: Eggplant (9.2 in, 2 lbs)
 
Maternity Clothes: Yes! I try to wear a few other things, but I'm constantly pulling them down over my belly. I still can wear a few of my dress.
 
Movement: A lot!!! I can see my belly jerk from side to side. Sometimes when I get up from lying or sitting, I can see exactly where she is. Oh how I love it.
 
Sleep: Fairly normal! Gus was sick this week and had me up more than usual, but I guess he was just getting me ready for when Little Miss gets here.
 
Symptoms: Starting to be a little more tired and less energy. Swelling hasn't been too bad. I sometimes have round-ligament pain when I stand up. But other than that, I've been feeling quite good.
 
Food cravings/aversions: I have been a little more hungry the last week or so.  
 
What I am looking forward to: We get to have another sonogram in a little over a week. I cannot wait to see our baby girl again. I'm ready to start working on her room, we plan to finish painting soon. Gus has been interested in my belly lately. He was walking around on Friday sticking his out! We are still working on getting him to say "baby."


I feel like my belly has looked a little different this pregnancy. I think she is sticking out a little more than Gus did. Here I am at 25 weeks with Gus.

4 comments:

  1. I've read you always show more in your second and third, fourth, etc...pregnancies! Looking cute! Ahhh all these pregnant women make me ready for baby number 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look precious Catie. Maybe more of Little Miss's room.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think girls definitely carry differently than boys!! Your belly looks similar to mine! Are you crazy itchy??? I am! Can't wait to see your girl's room!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Catie, you are just so cute! And, I was more rounded out with my son too and seemed to stick straight out with our daughter. Of course, that was a hundred years ago, but I still remember.

    So happy for you and your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete