Image Map

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Gus Updates

I just know I am going to forget so many of the cute little things Gus does! I'm trying so hard to put a lot of them here in this blog, so I will remember.

~ I wrote last week about Gus holding Josh's hand to pray. Gus has also started saying "Amen." Love it :)

~ When we play with Gus we often say "One, Two, Three." Now when we say one, he says, "two" and then he will either just start laughing, or he will say three and laugh afterwards.We could only catch him saying "Two" once on this video.


~We have had some cooler weather AND RAIN!!! It has felt great outside and Gus has enjoyed being outside more. He was playing with the dogs and some sticks a few days ago.



 ~ Gus looked very grown up today as we were getting ready to go to McDonald's for lunch. One of my favorite things is when Gus has been playing and he walks back to the table where I'm sitting. When he sees me, he gets excited and has a big smile on his face.

~Now that my belly is so big, I have been telling Gus that mommy's baby is in my belly. He likes to pat my belly. And when I ask where mommy's baby is, he looks at my belly :) He still hasn't said baby yet so we'll keep working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment