I've been thinking I need to blog all week long, but I've had trouble thinking of what to write! I don't know why I've been having so much trouble lately. When Gus naps in the afternoon (which is when I usually blog), I have been working on different craft projects. This week, I have finished most of them! I feel like I have accomplished something! I set out to do the crafts with ideas from Pinterest and was able to complete them. I just have a few small things to do to them, and then I will be so excited to share them with you.
Gus got his haircut this week. It was just the second time he
has had it cut. The first time he got it cut, it didn't look that
different to me. But he got more cut off this time, and I think it looks
so cute!! I love it.
I just think that he is just so cute, I can't resist taking pictures of him :)
Since I've been finishing all my projects, I have been looking for new projects! These are a few I've been thinking about trying:
I tried a new recipe- Carrot and Zucchini Bars:
These taste really good, and they are fairly healthy too!



love his new haircut, so very grownup!
ReplyDeleteGus is getting so big! Isn't it amazing these little guys seem to morph into boys overnight!?! Cale has the same red and white shark pi's that Gus has! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is one cute little man, I love his big boy haircut!
ReplyDelete