How did this happen? In the blink of an eye, you are 6 months old.
Every day you look older.
You are talking more and more.
You love your brother. When we aren't at home you usually don't like other people to hold you, you are a momma's girl.
You like to eat.
You are rolling everywhere, not crawling yet but so close!
You still nap a lot, which is ok with me!
You are doing better at night! We will just keep working until you sleep completely through the night.
I'm not sure of your weight and height yet. You wear mostly 6 month clothes and size 3 diapers.
Your hair is growing! I can't wait until I can clip a bow in it :) You look a little like me, which is fun.
I love you so much. You are my precious, precious, baby girl.
Oh, Catie, she is indeed precious and oh, the fun times you have ahead of you. I had a boy and a girl too and it was just the best! That's exactly what I always wanted and I wanted a boy first and got that too. We had a cat and a dog, so our little family was complete. :o) Happy week to you!
ReplyDeleteShe is just so adorable!!
ReplyDeleteShe is a cutie. It is hard to believe she is half-way to a year!
ReplyDelete