I'm finally getting around to talking about last weekend! Gus, Maddie and I drove to a nearby city to eat with some family that was in town. My cousin was graduating with his Master's degree, and it was my uncle's birthday so we had lots to celebrate.
Maddie and Aunt Rachel
Gus and Uncle Bill
On Friday morning my mom called and said she and my dad would like to come up for the weekend. We were thrilled. Gus LOVED spending time with his MiMi and Big Daddy, and Maddie did too.
Gus loves everyone's phone
And Big Daddy's hat
We played in Maddie's room
And tickled
Gus finally started pedaling his "bicycle"
Gus and his MiMi
Maddie sat in a highchair for the first time at our favorite Mexican food place in town- big day!(And yes, the man in the background has on a cowboy hat, that's normal for where we live in Texas!)
Saturday night my parents stayed with the kids so Josh and I could go to dinner. We really enjoyed our "date!"
It was such a fun weekend. We are blessed by our family!
Glad you had a great weekend. Its always nice to spend time with family!
ReplyDeleteAwe, precious time with Grandparents! You know I love that! :o) Wishing you another fun weekend! We're out of town, having a good time with friends and some family.
ReplyDelete