Image Map

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Calling All Moms - Update!

Thank you so much to all who read and commented on my post last week about Maddie sleeping! I wanted to let you know how things are going. 

Last Thursday night we began trying to retrain her sleeping habits. Her last bottle of the night would be between 10-11. Then I wouldn't give her formula again 6 hrs later. The first few nights I gave her a little water during that time. I also tried to just let her cry it out during those 6 hrs. I would only go in her room a few times. Sunday night she screamed from 2:30-4 which was really fun :). But last night we did better!!! She had a bottle at 11, then woke a few times but I never went in her room and she went back to sleep. Then at 5:15 I fed her! We are making progress. It may be slow but that's ok! Eventually we will start stretching that even more! ( we put her in her bed between 7-8, not at 11, just wanted to clarify that!) 

Anyways, thanks again for your help mommies. We aren't completely there yet but getting closer!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad things are improving! It's so hard to hear that cry, but so worth the long term results!!! Proud of you for sticking it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! so glad it's getting better! so nice to see those hard things pay off!

    ReplyDelete