I hope each of you moms out there had a wonderful Mother's day. I sure did!
Gus and Maddie (Josh) made me the sweetest gifts!
My morning began with donuts- which is always a good way to start a day!
Another gift I received was some flowers for the front yard. I enjoyed planting them, and I also will enjoy seeing them every day.
For lunch, Josh cooked me an amazing steak dinner! Gus loved the steak, he kept saying, "More steak please." That's my boy- just the way any Texas boy should be.
During the afternoon, I got a quick nap. And then we enjoyed some time outside.
It was a very nice day. I couldn't have wanted more. Just a day spent with Josh and my babies. Sometimes I can't believe I am a mom. It is definitely the hardest and most rewarding thing I have ever done. I love it. Thank you Gus and Maddie for making me a mommy!

.jpeg)
So glad you had a nice day from start to finish. Gus and Maddie are very blessed to have you as their Mother. Have a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day Catie! I wish I could have seen you and Grace and y'alls kids! I am so glad your family treated you so special!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you had a great day. Your lunch looked amazing!
ReplyDelete