Here is our city park, and you can see the grain elevators. That's how you identify towns in this part of the world- grain elevators:
Here is a picture just a few blocks from our house:
And here are two pictures I took on my walk this morning:
Gus and I went to McDonald's for lunch yesterday with some friends. I have always kept Gus in the high chair, although there are lots of other kids older than him always playing. He was very interested in getting out of his highchair this week. So towards the end of our lunch, I decided to let him explore. Another family there had daughter a little older that kept close to him, and kept him from eating food off the floor.
Oh......
My.......
Goodness.......!
Gus thought this was the best thing in the whole world. He walked over to where the kids were, and looked back at me with the biggest smile on his face. He was so proud of himself. He kept running back over to where I was grinning from ear to ear. It was a big day, a very happy one, for my not so little boy. We have crossed another milestone!
I can honestly say- each stage with Gus has been so much fun! I love watching him learn and grow! I can't believe how fast he is growing.
Looks like Gus had fun at McDonalds!
ReplyDeleteOh, we just returned from Charleston, SC and had such a great time. It is so interesting to see all the various landscapes from state to state.
ReplyDeleteI always enjoyed each phase of my children's lives as well,it makes their growing up easier and more enjoyable.
Happy weekend!