Image Map

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Playing in the dirt and a new way to eat!

I'm not sure how it happened, but it has been so long since I've blogged. I'm sorry!! We had a great weekend. It was so nice to have Josh home on Monday. Over the weekend we drove to a nearby town and ate a Chili's and ran a few errands. My grandparents came to visit on Sunday. We went to church and then grilled burgers. It was a fun visit. Josh spent lots of time working in our yard. Our yard is so nice, Josh takes such good care of it!!

Gus is just so much fun, as I always say! I have lots of pictures of him to share from the last few days.

"Mommy- that flash is bright!!"


Someone crawled into the laundry basket.


So- my mom's dog likes to dig, and we had a new hole in the yard. (It's not a big deal!! We are planning to do some changed to that area anyway). Last night, Gus decided to just play in the dirt. He loved it!!




Later in the evening, we had a little fun in the sprinkler, which I will share pictures of later. The clothes had to come off, but play time wasn't over. So back to the dirt in a diaper.


Doodle loved playing with the water. Gus watched.


Today at lunch, I decided to give Gus his spoon. He caught one immediately and started feeding himself. He was so proud!! It was fun. I probably should have let him try earlier, but it was messy :)


I'll try to be better about posting, and plan to do a pregnancy update next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment