Today I'm linking with Kelly's Korner, and so I'm going to write a little bit about myself and where I live.
My name is Catie, and I'm a stay-at-home mom to my little boy- Gus- who is almost 15 months old.
I've been married to my husband Josh for a little over 2 years.
Josh and I met in pharmacy school. Not long after Josh graduated, we moved to a very small town in North-West Texas for a job opportunity. Although I live over an hour from a Target or a mall, we at least have a Sonic in town so I can get a Dr. Pepper! Living in a small town has been really good for us.
I wrote just a few days ago about the climate where we live- prairie/dessert/plains. I like our dry climate, and that we have all seasons, including snow in the Winter. We even had a white Christmas last year!! Yay!
God has really blessed us, and I feel like I'm living my dream life being a wife and mom. I enjoy writing here about Gus growing and learning, our home, and cooking. I really enjoy cooking (except when I'm really tired!) and try to share pictures, recipes and ideas.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Nice to meet you, I'm visiting from Kelly's Korner today. I am a Texas girl too near Abilene (I don't put specifics on my blog!!)
ReplyDeleteBethany