Image Map

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Now that the news is out....

Thank you for all the congratulations!!! We are just so excited to be blessed with another precious baby!

This pregnancy has probably been the main reason I haven't been blogging much lately. First- I am tired!!! I have energy in the morning, so I usually work as hard as I can around the house to get a few things done. After about 1 pm, I feel done for the day. I rest and sometimes nap while Gus naps. I am so lucky that he has been a good napper.

I have been wanting to do more posts on meal planning, but cooking has just not been very high on my list lately. I try to get dinner on the table, but it usually hasn't been very exciting. I have had some nausea, but it definitely isn't "morning" sickness because it lasts ALL day and is sometimes worst in the evenings. It is already getting much better. There have been days where I just didn't want to look at Pinterest and see the pictures of food or look at a cookbook. I especially don't like meat right now.

I had an appointment this week and got to hear the precious baby's heartbeat. It never ceases to amaze me. Because I haven't been hungry, I haven't gained any weight yet- yay!! (of course I never lost all my baby weight from Gus) And that will probably be the ONLY weight update I will give during this pregnancy!

At about 6 weeks, I was showing a little already. Note to self- do more sit-ups after next baby! I'll start doing belly pictures soon.

We are so glad Gus and the new baby will be close in age. My sister and I are 19 months apart, and we have been best friends for our entire lives. I hope and pray that our children will have the same great relationship.

Now I'm going to go tackle the never ending piles of laundry, dust, toys, and dishes!

1 comment:

  1. How far apart exactly will they be?

    I was the same with the all day/evening sickness. Oh, that is the one thing I do not look forward to going through again one day! ;( Hope it eases up soon!

    ReplyDelete