Image Map

Thursday, May 17, 2012

12 Weeks


 I'm so thankful for this new life God has placed into our family!!


 


How far along: 12 weeks
Size of baby: Peach- 3 inches long
 
Maternity Clothes: Maternity jeans!! I have a pair of maternity shorts but haven't worn then yet. I still wear a few regular shirts, but I usually have to wear a long shirt underneath so it is long enough to cover up the little belly.

Movement: None yet, but I can't wait.

Sleep: I tend to have heartburn very often before bed. I usually keep Tums on my side table! I am just very tired lately. I enjoy sleeping, but am awakened each morning by a sweet little boy. I have tried to start taking naps when I can in the afternoon when Gus naps.

Symptoms:  My all-day nausea has subsided a lot!! (not so good for the scale :)). I have been having some back pain and abdominal soreness.

Food cravings/aversions:  Since I have felt nausea so much during this pregnancy, I haven't had a whole lot of cravings. I have wanted a lot of ice cream bars. A few weeks ago I wanted peanut butter cookies, and last week I wanted strawberry cake. A few weeks after I found out I was pregnant, my tastes had changed so much I didn't even want Dr. Pepper. (I know- emergency!!) I really don't want meat much at all. One strange thing is I haven't really craved chips and fast food like I did with Gus. Maybe it is because it is still pretty early.

What I am looking forward to: I cannot wait to find out if it is a girl or boy and have another sonogram. I absolutely love hearing the precious baby's heartbeat!


Very soon- I'm going to do a post just about this little man- He's just so cute and doing new things every day!!




4 comments:

  1. Yay! How exciting! :) You look so cute.

    My sister-in-law is also just about 12 weeks - she just told us last week! :) I love babies!

    Brie @ BreezyPinkDaisies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you're having a girl this time since you aren't craving those manly foods! ;)

    You look so cute! And Gus is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great! I used to have heartburn really bad at night too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great thankful thursday link up! :)

    ReplyDelete