We had a really nice weekend. We visited my grandparents and did some shopping. I found a really good deal on the formula we use at Sam's Club! It looks like I will be shopping there for formula in the future. Gus enjoyed getting attention with his great-grandparents.
I love this picture!!!!
I am making something easy for dinner tonight from 101 Things to Do with Chicken. It is called Bacon-wrapped Chicken and only requires 4 ingredients:
Bacon
Cream Cheese
Green Onions
Chicken
Pound out the chicken. Mix the cream cheese and green onions together and put in the chicken and wrap. Then wrap bacon around the chicken and secure with toothpicks. Bake at 350 for 60 minutes until brown. You can broil it for a little while at the end to make the bacon crispy, although I usually don't. If I have some of the cream cheese and green onions leftover, I usually put it on top of the chicken before cooking too. Yay for an easy dinner! I think I am going to serve some salad with it.
We had a milestone this morning. Gus and I went to the grocery store, and Gus sat in the cart!! We tried a few weeks ago, and I ended up carrying him half of the time. But today he was very happy and sat up really well. My little boy is growing up.
Gus has really started to want to sit up all the time now. I made him a spot in the kitchen today. I plan on getting some foam puzzle squares to put on the floor to make a play area for him very soon.
The picture of Gus laughing in the sink is adorable!! He's so happy!
ReplyDeleteI love all the pics with mawmaw and pawpaw. They are so Proud!
ReplyDelete