Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Love
I am going to make this a really short post today. I worked this morning while Josh stayed home with Gus. I must confess this afternoon I feel really tired! Gus has been kinda fussy and is now down for a nap. Sometimes when he naps for a long time, I find myself missing him :) Does anyone else do that? Today I was noticing how I know and love all his smells, the smell of his breath, and even don't always mind his diapers because they smell like him. I am trying so hard to soak up each stage of his growing, but it happens so fast. I struggle not to cry on a daily basis when I think about how much I love this precious gift I have been given. I think these last few months have been some of the most emotional of my life. How can I bottle up this time so I can remember each beautiful time I get to hear my baby boy try to talk or each beautiful smile? Being a mother has given me such a more vivid idea of God's love for us. Everyday I am more thankful than the day before to be able to spend my days with Gus. Ok, enough of the sappy stuff :) Tomorrow is Gus' 4 month appointment and I can't wait to find out how much he has grown! Love and cherish your family today!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for this. I feel the SAME way.
ReplyDelete