Image Map

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Birthday Weekend

This weekend we celebrated my birthday and the birthday of our country! Josh made my birthday very special. One of the other pharmacists offered to work the afternoon so Josh got off at 2. He showed up at the front door with these:

The flowers were all purple- my favorite color. The cake was chocolate ganache and delicious!!! We went to lunch at the new restaurant in town and then spent the rest of the afternoon getting ready for my parents to come.


My mom and dad brought me these balloons. I had a great day!


We did not do too much over the weekend, just relaxed. My Dad left on Monday, but my Mom stayed until Wednesday so I could work on Tuesday and half a day Wednesday. I was so thankful she could stay and take care of Gus!

Gus had a fun time with his MiMi.

The dogs enjoyed having my parents' dogs visit. Doodle (black labradoodle) has lots of energy and likes to play in our backyard.
We put some new pots in the backyard for flowers. Josh loves to work in the yard. Someday Gus can help him :)

2 comments:

  1. I like seeing all the pics! Nice Cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great weekend! Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete