So I thought it would be fun to occasionally share random facts about myself.
1) I am picky about straws- I prefer narrow straws- not ones like from Sonic or McDonalds. I will collect straws I like when people don't use them at restaurants and save them. Of course- my favorite place to get a Dr. Pepper in Amarillo also has straws that I like.
2) When I was single and lived alone, there were two highlights of my day- a hot bath and Dr. Pepper. I am obviously entertained by simple things!
3) I like cloudy days. (although too many and too many alone aren't my favorite)
This may not be interesting to anyone- but I thought it might be at least funny. I am not even sure how many people read this! I only know of a couple of you. But I love to read other people's so I will continue to share :)
I enjoy reading it! Hot baths are STILL a highlight and sweet little retreat to my days, though the days I take them aren't as often. :)
ReplyDelete