Image Map

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Little Gus

It is time for an update on my little boy! I cannot believe how big he has grown. He is wearing 3-6 month and 6 month clothes. (although some of these are getting small) He is wearing size 2 diapers. We had some size 3 diapers, and he can wear them too although they are a little big. He usually is very independent, although the last few days he has wanted to be held all the time. He is learning to like sitting in the Bumbo chair but only for a few minutes at a time. He loves to talk! I hope he talks this much as he grows because it is so much fun. Last night he just talked himself to sleep. He is getting better about sleeping 5 and 1/2 to 6 hours a night. (he has for the last several nights- yay for me!) I am always relieved when I get more sleep at night. He is grabbing at his toys now. I held a toy in front of him, and he grabbed it and took it from me. One of the sweetest things was yesterday when I was hold him close to my face, he reached out and just ran his hand down the side of my face feeling of me. It was just precious. We are still working on going to sleep- he fights it sometimes. He also has learned how to throw a fit when he is mad. Another thing he loves is taking a bath. Here is a short clip of him on Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment