So my sister started blogging the 1000 things she is thankful for, the gifts she has been given. I wanted to start doing that so here we go:
1) His mercies are new every morning- I love this song by Nichole Nordeman
Is it fair to say I was lured away?
By endless distractions and lovelier attractions then
Or fairer still, my own free will
Is the better one to blame
For this familiar mess I've made again
So I would understand, if you were out of patience
And I would understand, if I was out of chances
Your mercies are new every morning
So let me wake with the dawn
When the music is through or so it seems to be
Let me sing a new song, old things gone
Every day it's true, You make all Your mercies new
2) The birds I can here singing outside when I wake up
3) My little boy sleeping beside me
4) That my sweet husband gets to come home for lunch
5) That my sweet husband misses us and WANTS to come home for lunch
6) I get to stay at home to take care of Gus
7) Dr. Pepper from Hud's or Sonic :)
8) Our new church family and the kindness they have shown us
9) The nice home God has provided for us
10) All my friends that are new moms, I love hearing about all your experiences and comparing them to mine.
I could go on and on, but I am just going to do 10 at a time.
good for you. its fun isn't it?
ReplyDelete