Image Map

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

So I am going to be gone for several days, so I wanted to go ahead and make this post. I have the best mom in the world!! She gave everything up for me, by teaching me at home and dealing with a bitter teenager. She is one of my best friends. I talk to her on the phone more than anyone else. I cannot say enough good things about her. She came and stayed two weeks with us after Gus was born which was wonderful. I hope I can be as good of a mom to Gus as she has been to me. I don't have a picture of us together on this computer, but I am going to share a picture of her with Gus. She is so beautiful inside and out, I love you Mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment