Friday, May 13, 2011
Prayer request
I would like to request prayer for my grandfather, J. W. Cobb. He is in the hospital right now, not eating and not very responsive. He is 88 years old. We know his time may be coming soon, but we just want him to not suffer and for things to be easy for our family during this time. He has 3 children, 10 grandchildren, and 1 great-grandchild :) and will be leaving quite a legacy through his children. It is a strange thing having to say goodbye to someone. I must confess I have been lucky and have not had to do this much during my life. When I lost my grandmother 7 years ago, it was difficult. Although I was not extremely close to her, I still felt like part of me was gone. There was so much more I wished I knew about her, because she is part of me. I know she is in heaven, and that my grandfather will join her there when it is his time. What a great assurance we have knowing what happens after death. Here is him in 2007 with all his grandchildren
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saying a prayer! Stories like this are an inspiration for me and my family!
ReplyDelete