I have to share these two videos of Gus! The first is of him talking. The second is of his new favorite game. He likes to roll off of Josh's chest. We can see him moving his legs so he will roll, it is quite funny!
I thought I would start putting my menu for the week on here because I like seeing other people's for ideas.
Monday: I am trying a new recipe I found online- Portobello Lasagna Rollups- http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ellie-krieger/portobello-lasagna-rollups-recipe/index.html. I have never made this before. I can't get portobello mushrooms so I am going to use regular mushrooms. Also am not going to make my own sauce because I just don't want to take that much time! :) I am going to have salad and garlic bread with it.
Tuesday: I will be gone all day, so I am just going to fix Sloppy Joe's and some potatoes sliced and baked in the oven.
Thursday: South-of -the-Border Chicken, Refried Beans- This chicken is pounded, and stuffed with cheese, cilantro and spices. You make a sauce to top it with and then put crushed chips and cheese on it and bake it.
Also, I wanted to thank you for your prayers for my Grandpa. He is doing MUCH better!!! He will have to be put in a nursing home when he can leave the hospital which will be difficult.
yum . . . i may try that chicken sometimes. sounds great! i can never get enough tex-mex!!
ReplyDelete