11) My little boy is healthy
12) My little boy's smiles and sounds when we play
13) When my dog Bear curls up on my feet or tells me he needs something
14) A good night's sleep
15) The smell of the honeysuckle in our backyard
16) Ranch Dressing- yes you can laugh, but I enjoy it :)
17) Being able to laugh at myself- I just made coffee and forgot to put any coffee grounds in the coffee maker....
18) My sister for this idea
19) Glasses- I cannot imagine having to go through life with my eyes- I wouldn't be able to see anything
20) Cameras- I love being able to capture special moments, then looking back and remembering good times and milestones
Today when I did this, I didn't have all of these planned in my head. I just put down what came to mind. But I think the whole point of something like this is to recognize the little things.
No comments:
Post a Comment