Image Map

Monday, December 2, 2013

The Regular Stuff

Just a quick update of what's been going on around here...

When it's cold and wet outside- the best place to be is on top of the wood pile in the sun...
 
Since Maddie turned 1, we have been giving her real milk in sippy cups. She likes sippy cups when they are Gus's, not when they are hers. And she isn't happy when she doesn't get a bottle in her bed. I also decided about 3 days ago to get rid of her pacifier. We wanted to take it away before the new baby comes, and it seemed like a good time. She doesn't agree. She wakes up in the night and cries for hours. She cries for hours during the day when she naps. I'm tired.... :)

It was warm and sunny today and the kids were both healthy so we headed to the backyard. Maddie hadn't played out there since she started walking. She enjoyed exploring. I remember when Gus first started playing out there- he wouldn't leave the porch. But not Maddie! She's not afraid :) 






Maddie enjoyed some lasagna on Sunday:
 
Gus is enjoying his advent calendar chocolate: 


 We've been doing some different things for advent that I'll share in another post. We have a lot going on this week so I may not be able to blog much!
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment