Image Map

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Our Christmas Decor

We finally finished decorating our mantle last week, so I wanted to put up a few pictures of our house decorated this year! 

Our tree:
 
We didn't do ornaments this year because we thought they might get destroyed. But the kids have been great and left the tree alone! 

I really like how our mantle turned out. We found some new things to use this year. And I just love our stockings, and that we will get to add another one next year! 
 
 
 

We have not put our presents under the tree yet- I bet you can guess why! So they are wrapped and right here: 
 
And a few other things we have around..... 



 I will do a post about what we have done to celebrate the birth of our Savior! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Well, your tree is lovely without ornaments. What a great idea! And, your mantel is so pretty. Wishing you and yours a splendid Christmas!

    ReplyDelete