It was a little bit of a crazy week around here, but we survived! I got sick on Wednesday and am doing much better already.
It snowed on Thursday- so pretty! We had some company over, and we enjoyed a quiet day at home with a fire watching the snow fall. Can't complain about that!
On Friday, Gus, Maddie, and I just stayed home and rested. On Saturday after Josh got home from work, we made some sugar cookies to decorate. Gus was a good helper and decorator!
Josh made us some Pumpkin Spice Lattes to enjoy while we cooked.
Maddie helped too!
I finished a wreath I had started a few days before. Folks, this wreath was HUGE!!! I followed this video tutorial HERE.
Josh put it out on our porch when I finished (which was 10:30 at night!)
Josh put it out on our porch when I finished (which was 10:30 at night!)
Today we took a picture- It turned out fun. Next time I make one I will use a smaller wreath but this one works for the front porch!
Today we went to church and have just enjoyed being at home! Hope everyone has a wonderful week!










Beautiful wreath!
ReplyDeleteWhat sweet memories, decorating cookies. My little Granddaughter loves to decorate cookies, cupcakes, anything she can put sprinkles on. I always pull out my biggest cookie sheet and put whatever she is decorating on it so that it catches all that doesn't make it on the cookies or cupcakes. :o) This Friday we are going to decorate a Gingerbread House. I hope she will always have fond memories of being with her CiCi. Christmas blessings!
ReplyDeleteThose pumpkin spice lattes look delicious! I love the wreath!
ReplyDeleteYou have to share the pumpkin spice recipe with me. Those look so yummy! We got snow here today, 8 inches actually! It was unexpected..but I'm not complaining!
ReplyDelete