Image Map

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Card 2013

I wanted to share our Christmas card with all of you! I wish I could send all of you one :)


I've had plans to blog the last few days, I even had a post almost finished. Yesterday, the kids didn't nap at the same time. This morning our kitchen sink got clogged. I've been cleaning and cleaning and cleaning- the nesting bug has hit! It's been busy!! I had to go to the post office this morning, and there wasn't a huge line! I had been worrying about going- and so it was God's blessing for me this morning :) Hope you're having a great Thursday Friends!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! How awful is it that we didn't send any cards out this year? Time just got away from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete