It seems like Maddie is making it to so many milestones lately, she's growing way too fast! I'm trying to keep up with all of them through this blog so I need to share some recent ones!
Just so I remember, Maddie rolled over from back to belly around the first of April. She had her first cereal too around that time, which she liked.
On April 21, Maddie sat up completely straight on her own! She is quite the pro at it now.
Last night I let her try some applesauce. She was very much a fan! She is learning so quickly how to swallow. Last week we let her have a mum-mum which she liked too.
Today, I let her sit in a highchair at McDonald's. How is she already big enough to do that??!? I don't even know. But she enjoyed being able to see everyone. She really thought she needed a french fry, but we will wait a while on that. :)
Gus is growing too. He had his first happy meal last week. He loves drinking the milk with a straw, but tends to do a lot of spilling :)
Something else that warms my heart more than anything is that Gus and Maddie are starting to play together!!!!
This morning I took the kids for a walk in the stroller- to Sonic :) Yes, I live close enough it was a nice little walk.
There is just nothing more exciting and fun than watching your children learn and grow
They are both so adorable!
ReplyDeleteI love when brother and sister play together. Nothing sweeter!
ReplyDelete