Image Map

Monday, April 1, 2013

Don't Tell Me What is Best for My Kids

Do you like it when someone gives you advise about your kids? And they think it is their way or the highway?

Me neither.

I sure don't want the government telling me how to raise my kids. I don't want them to tell me where my kids have to go to school.

And so I have to share this story with you. I pray that you will take ACTION. That is the only way we can fight for our freedom.

This family sought freedom from a government that was telling them how to raise their children. They sought this freedom here, where they should be safe.

And now- our government is about to back down.

If they say another government can tell people how to raise their kids and it is fine, why won't the move forward and think it is ok here?!?!

We must act now.

I already signed this petition, I ask you to do the same.

This isn't about whether you homeschool or even like homeschooling. This about having the right to choose the school for your children and raising them the way you see best. 

Click here:

Sign the Romeike petition! 
Please sign and pass this on. We can make a difference- yes- all of us moms can have a voice if we pass it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment