Image Map

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Maddie ~ 5 Months

 
Oh my goodness, I feel like time is flying by! My little girl keeps growing and growing!!

Eating: Maddie eats about 4 oz at most of her feedings except at night. When she wakes up in the night she only eats 3 oz. After she is 6 months, we are going to be working on getting rid of those- yay us! 
Maddie tried cereal, and she really likes it. We haven't given it to her much, but she enjoys it, much more than Gus ever did. 

Diapers: Maddie is wearing size 3 diapers. At night we put her in one of Gus's size 4 diapers. 
Clothes: She mostly wears 3-6 month clothes. She can still fit into some of her 0-3 pjs, but it won't be long until they are retired. 

Sleeping: Her naps during the day are getting longer- which is nicer for me! Her sleeping at night is still the same. 

Playing: Maddie enjoys her toys. She also really enjoys the bouncer and yesterday I noticed her feet finally touch the ground! Her favorite activity though is watching her brother and the dogs. I think she would live on my hip permanently if she could. 
 

While taking pictures, I caught some of Maddie's looks that I think one day we will look back on and laugh :)

Raised eyebrows:
 

 "I'll do what I want!"

Maddie started laughing a lot this week! It's so cute. Maddie can sit up on her own fairly well. Most of the time she puts her hands in front of her. She gets more steady every day. 
 
She rolled over from her back to belly a few weeks ago. She does it all the time now, much more than Gus did. It won't be long until she is crawling I'm sure, although she thinks she wants to just walk. 
Maddie- you are so beautiful!! You are so much fun. I love being your mommy~ pretty girl







6 comments: