This weekend a group of my friends and I had a Sip & See for a friend of ours who just had a little girl. I had a lot of fun planning and decorating for it. The other girls did so much I hardly had to do much at all!
Our theme was Milk and Cookies. My friend Kayla and I did most of the decorating, and another friend made the cute diaper cake. Here was our table of milk and cookies:
We had Mason jars with cute straws to drink milk. We also had two kinds of cookies.
We had a table of muffins and coffee since it was late morning:
Here is the mommy and new precious girl:
We had so fun throwing this little party for our friend. Any excuse to get together to chat and have a snack is a good thing, especially to celebrate a precious new life!
This is just the cutest idea! I love all of the decor!
ReplyDeleteI love the Sip and See idea. I have a friend who is planning to do one of those instead of a baby shower. I'll have to share your theme with her. Super cute!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I had a "Sip and See" when both of my Grans were born so that my friends could come by and see them. Wishing you a great week!
ReplyDeleteYou did great! This was so cute!
ReplyDelete