Image Map

Monday, January 21, 2013

Two Months



It truly is so hard for me to believe Maddie is two months old!!! Time is going by way to fast, although it seems like she has been with us for a long time. And it is hard to remember life without her :)
Maddie is not sleeping through the night yet :(  This mommy will be very happy when she decides to sleep at least 4 hours in a row. Some nights are better than others, but overall it hasn't been bad. It is amazing how you can function on little sleep. 
She hasn't been on a very regular eating schedule either. We think she may have a little reflux and are going to talk to her doctor about it. 

Someone asked Josh if she had a similar personality to Gus, and the answer is yes! I thought our second one would be more easy-going, but that is not the case. We have little firecracker #2! If she is unhappy, she lets you know in a very loud way. 
When she is happy, she will smile and do a little giggle sometimes. She has started making noises too. She imitates us sticking our tongues out. 
Most of all, she just wants to be held all the time. I try to do this, they are only little once. I do love just holding my babies :)

Gus is a good brother
(we decided to throw him in the picture last minute, hair not combed and a sock missing!)

But she already is telling him no and pushing him away sometimes :)


Mommy loves monograms and dressing up her little girl :)

3 comments:

  1. Sweet sweet babies, and even sweeter moments. I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's such a beautiful baby!! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the headband. It truly is amazing how we can function on so little sleep!

    ReplyDelete