Image Map

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Our Days

Things are a little crazy around here, it's just life with two kids under two! It's busy, it's exhausting, but it's good. Gus is just growing up right in front of our eyes. He is talking more and more, it is so much fun. I love having conversations with him.

 In this video Gus shares a few of his animal sounds which he loves to do.


In this video at the very end Gus says "tortilla." It's so funny! He says "cheerios" very similarly.

Around here... We eat a lot of "meal meal" (oatmeal). 
 
Gus plays with the baby stuff. 
 
And Maddie is learning to enjoy toys. 
 
And I get excited when she falls asleep without me holding her so I can get a few things done! 
 
 And here's my baby girl in the first dress she has ever worn- such a cutie:
 

Life is good. We have our hard moments. But it's worth it :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww, Gus and Maddie are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great Momma. Life with two is much different than life with one baby. Those are sweet babies and these are very sweet moments. I'm always here friend.

    ReplyDelete