Image Map

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Three Years

Three years ago yesterday, it was quite an important day :)
I honestly cannot believe it has been that long- it has flown by. I always wanted to be married and have kids. And my dreams have come true. Being married is just as great as I thought it would be :) Josh is such a great husband- I couldn't ask for anything more! 

Josh gave me two of my favorite things:

And my other gift is on its way- Season 2 of Downton Abbey. Have I mentioned how much I love that show????? It is my favorite!!!

The best gift he gave me was taking the day off from work so we could be together. 

We took a few pictures yesterday. My baby girl and me:
Josh and I (yay for the timer on our new camera!!):
 
 
We went to a nearby town and went to lunch at Red Lobster. Here is Josh and Gus while we were there:



At one point last night, both kids were crying and it was a little crazy at our house. I was thinking how it would be nice to have a quiet evening just the two of us, but I really wouldn't have changed a thing. We have been so blessed.  I know someday the house will be all quiet, and I'll long for all the sounds of my babies!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, flowers, chocolate, a wonderful husband, a little boy and a little girl = a whole lot of blessings! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete