I have wanted to share pictures of Maddie's room since we started working on it. We LOVE how it turned out. The room feels so warm and friendly.
First of all, I made these letters on canvases to display Maddie's name. (thank you Pinterest!)
The curtains were a very important part of the room to me. I looked a long time and love these that we found. We also painted the window sills just to accent the room. (thank you HGTV)
We are using an antique vanity that I've had my whole life for the changing table.
A girl needs dolls, and books....
My sweet friend Kayla made this bow holder for Maddie:
I made this board for her. We also bought these hooks at Hobby Lobby- they were black and Josh painted them white:
I LOVE Maddie's bedding!! The bumper is from Carousel Designs. I made the mobile over her bed.
My mom gave this to Maddie for Christmas, it just goes perfectly in her room.
I think this room is so fun. I like that she can grow older in here and just change a few little things. I plan to do a post soon with everything that I made for her room.

I love how it turned out!! So cute! I was planning on doing our little girls letters the same way. You should post how you did it :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable nursery. I love the bedding.
ReplyDeleteIt is so cute! The colors are great and I love that chandelier so much. :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute! We have yet to start on Brooks' nursery. Ahhh! ;(
ReplyDelete