Last Fall I made a wreath for our front porch:
It was very inexpensive to make, and I bought all of the supplies at Hobby Lobby. I was so happy with how it turned out!!!
You may have seen pins similar to this one floating around Pinterest:
I
wanted something similar for our front porch. But honestly- hydrangea
stems are SO EXPENSIVE! I just can't believe how expensive fake flowers
are. It shocks me all the time.
Anyway,
I went to Hobby Lobby and found 3 hydrangeas that weren't too
expensive. I used the same wreath that I used in the Fall. I just pulled
all the floral Fall picks out of the wreath, and replaced them with
hydrangeas. I loved having some purple on it because I don't have purple
anywhere in my house right now, and it is one of my favorite colors.
Here is how it turned out:
So,
I made over this wreath for less than $20. And I kept all the Fall
decorations so I can just switch it out again in the Fall!


I love how you changed it! It looks great! I think I should add something to mine to change it up, too!
ReplyDelete