Image Map

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Snow and Costco

Things continue to go well around here! Jack has started to have some periods where he is quite unhappy, but they are always during the day so it isn't too bad. Josh was off for two days this week so that was a wonderful break. We got just a little snow, and Maddie and Gus enjoyed playing in it. 



A Costco was recently built about 70 miles from us, and we decided to get a membership. We went there for the first time yesterday. One item we wanted to get there was milk, and we bought 8 gallons!! We bought a few other things too. I'm going to start researching to see what I can really save money on buying there. I won't be going to the store as much now with 3, so it'll be nice to be able to stock up on some things. What are your favorite items to buy in bulk? What do you like to save money on at Costco?

I got my hair cut yesterday too. I wanted it quite a bit shorter, and it has not been this short for I think 8 years! I'm not perfectly happy with the cut, but it'll grow out right!?!? I am always nervous getting my haircut because I don't have one person who always does it . I'll get a picture to share soon.

And here's some pictures of my baby boy- this bear outfit is a 3 month. It's a little long, but he fits in it..... Can time stop for a little while please???? Love him so much :)


2 comments:

  1. I think it depends on prices in your area what's cheaper to buy at Costco vs what's cheaper to buy at the regular grocery store. Around here Toilet Paper, Paper Towels are worth stocking up on. And they have the best deals on clothing basics (leggings, camis, socks, sports bras) and snack foods (trail mix, granola bars, fruit snacks).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get all out laundry and dish detergent, tp, paper towels, and cleaning supplies. I also get their packs of chickens that are vacuumed sealed with 2 breasts in each packet. Also love their fresh fruit, veggies, soups, yogurt, and frozen fruit for smoothies! happy shopping :)

    ReplyDelete