Valentine's Day is a special day at our house. I've always enjoyed this day, even before I had a boyfriend or husband to celebrate with.
Josh and I had our first date on Valentine's Day 5 years ago, so it will always be special for us. (one of the first pictures of us after we started dating)


This year it was fun celebrating with the kids. We started the morning off with heart shaped pancakes, and we gave the kids cards and candy from us.

The kids wore cute outfits that MiMi sent for them.



During the morning Valentine cookies were delivered to the house for all of us from Josh- we are so spoiled!

The kids wore cute outfits that MiMi sent for them.



During the morning Valentine cookies were delivered to the house for all of us from Josh- we are so spoiled!
The kids and I then went to visit Josh at work and took him the Valentine we made him and some candy. We stopped by Sonic on our way home and picked up some lunch.
For dinner Josh picked up Mexican food. It is actually the same chain where we had our first date so it's a fun tradition.
It was a fun day celebrating those we love.



Awe, so, so sweet! Looks like you are adjusting to being Mom to 3 very well. Happy new week!
ReplyDelete