Image Map

Thursday, February 20, 2014

One Month ~ Jack

I'm a few days behind on this post- but I did get his pictures taken on the right day!!
This first month has gone by quickly, and Jack- you are just growing and growing!!
You are wearing size 1 diapers, and can wear some 3 month clothes! It almost feels like I can see you growing it is happening so fast. You are getting chubby everywhere and looking so healthy :) Your eyes finally decided on a color- and they are a beautiful blue just like I knew they would be!
The main thing we have noticed is that you have learned - just like your brother and sister- how to cry for hours for no reason :( I have read about people who have babies that are happy all the time and only get upset if they are dirty or hungry. That is not the case with any of my kids. I am just continuing to be thankful that when you cry for long periods of time, it is never in the middle of the night like your brother Gus did.
You have times when you stretch to 4 hours between eating, and you have done this at night some too which is nice for me. I have been able to get some sleep, so that has been a huge blessing.
You have lots of entertainment around here from your brother and sister. They both love you and check on you. Even your sister has learned how to put the pacifier in your mouth and tries to help you if you are crying. I know you are going to catch up with both of them before I know it!
I love you so much. I love just watching you and getting to know you. You are a perfect addition to our family and such a blessing.




post signature

1 comment:

  1. He is such an cute little guy. I know he has been such a blessing to your whole family. Hopefully he will learn soon that there is no need to cry for hours on end!!!

    ReplyDelete