Image Map

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Lately

Just wanted to share a few pictures of the kids and what they have been up to. 

Nearly every morning Gus has been playing outside a lot. He loves to ride his tricycle and just explore the yard with the dogs. He also enjoys eating breakfast- here he's having " meal-meal" (oatmeal).
 
Gus tried a quesadilla the other day when I made them for Josh. He is now a huge fan, and he calls them " quesabilla!". 


Maddie is ready to play with Gus! She and Gus played a few days ago in the little playhouse. It was such a fun moment for me to see them both in there- it is like a dream coming true to see them playing together.





Our house has a lot of playing going on all the time! These kids keep me running :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how sweet! I have a son and daughter and I felt just like you and still do, love to see them enjoying each other. Mine are 37 and 34 now.

    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete