Last week was my birthday! :) And I am admitting- it was the big one-30!
As I said before, my sister and mom and nephew came to visit for the weekend and we celebrated with them.
They brought a fun cookie cake with them that tasted so yummy!
On my birthday, I spent the day with my sweet babies. I meant to take a picture of me with both of them, but I did get one with Gus.
My sweet husband brought home a delicious carrot cake.
Later that evening, one of my closest friends came to spend the night. She stopped over at our house on her way to visit friends and then came on her way back. I've known her for about 15 years. I love that even when we haven't seen each other for a long time, we can get together and pick up right where we left off. She's really special to me!
I had a great few days celebrating. I see lots of people making lists of things to do before they turn 30. I never had a "list." I always hoped that I'd be married and have two kids by this time, and I am so blessed to have all of that!!! There is nothing I wish I had done by now. My life has had so many adventures, and I hope they continue for a long time!!!!!
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
Oh, wow, I'm only double your age! :o) May the Lord continue to bless you in the years ahead. It appears to me that you truly do have it figured out and it's a blessing to see young folks like yourself "doing it right." Sweetest blessings!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated Birthday! Glad you had a good one!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday! I have been a bit absent around blogland these past few months so now I am playing catch up!
ReplyDeleteI love the tiara!! You're handling 30 way better than I will in a few months, I can tell you that!
ReplyDeleteHappy 30th! Looks like a great way to celebrate!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday, that cookie looks so good!
ReplyDelete