Thank you for all the congrats on Baby #3! I will try to start putting weekly or biweekly updates on here and some more details soon.
This week has been very busy around here. I worked Monday and Tuesday, and my mom and grandparents came to watch Gus and Maddie. Gus and Maddie had so much fun playing with their MiMi, MawMaw, and PawPaw!! I enjoyed a little break from being home and worked with Josh at the pharmacy. I only got one picture while they were here- of Maddie and MawMaw:
Today we have been busy with normal life. It is cloudy and cool here today so we have been playing outside a lot. We live near a playground. It really is too big for Gus, but I decided to give it a try today, and he did great and had fun. He also is quite good at riding his "bicycle." I wanted to video him a little because he's so cute riding it, and the way he says "bicycle" makes me smile too. He now knows to smile when he says "cheese!"
Maddie watched from a car. Gus loved this car, and just in the last week we have discovered that Maddie is big enough to enjoy it too!
Love these two cuties!
No comments:
Post a Comment