Image Map

Friday, July 19, 2013

5 on Friday


1) Last weekend we went to a wildlife preserve about 20 minutes from where we live. We took a little hike. We didn't last long because it was 100 degrees and there wasn't much shade. Here's what the area looks like- not probably what you were imagining!

2) My sweet husband brought me this when he came home from work last night- I think I'll keep him ;)
3) Maddie has no trouble drinking from sippy cups. She finished off some of her brother's juice yesterday!
4) I've been trying some new serum and moisturizer for my face the last week or so. Since I'm getting older, I decided I needed to take better care of my skin so I won't be too scary in a few years :) I'll let you know how  things are going with it in a few weeks!

5) Yesterday both kids napped at the same time for 3 hours!!!! This was one happy momma! However, Maddie decided to wake up the whole house at 4 this morning..... not sure if it was worth it :)

What are your plans for the weekend?

2 comments:

  1. I had to smile at the peanut butter ice cream. You know those yogurt places that are popping up all over? The ones where you help yourself and there's a truckload of fixins you can put in it? Well, I've never done this before, but it seems all I really want is peanut butter yogurt with Reese's peanut butter topping and of course, peanut butter syrup. So yeah, your hubs a keeper :).

    Thank you for joining our blog hop Catie! We are so happy to have you and I have to say your children are ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Hubby is defnitely a keeper. Is there anything better than peanut butter and chocolate!

    You are so smart to start on a skin care routine now. You will not regret it I promise!

    Happy weekend sweet girl and I do hope Maddie sleeps later in the morning.

    ReplyDelete