2~ Yes it is hard being pregnant with two little ones. But it is a season, and hopefully in a few years they will be happily playing together because they are so close.
3~ This will most likely be our last child. I'm tired :)
4~ I don't care if its a girl or a boy! We will find out in just a few weeks!
5- The most common response when people find out - "you are brave!" We just want to enjoy this phase and then move on to the next one. I'm excited about all the different stages with our kids. We feel so very blessed. We found out this little one was coming on Mother's Day- a day I'll never forget! Babies are a miracle- from the moment of conception to birth. God has been good to us.
I just came across your blog from the link up. Babies are such a blessing, and yours will all be such good friends growing up close in age!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I noticed your son's trike in the post below. We got the same one for our son, but his little legs are still not quite long enough. I love that classic look! But our bell may have "accidentally" disappeared. ;)
Our little boy Gus just in the last month has been able to start riding the trike. He doesn't ring the bell too much, or else ours might have to disappear too!
DeleteCongratulations!!! What a wonderful Mother's Day gift! ;)
ReplyDeleteOh, Catie, I've been so busy this week with out of town company and the loss of a dear, dear friend that I have not been reading blogs. I did not know you were pregnant again. How precious and you are so right, this is just a season, and they will be so close and enjoy each other so much. You and your husband are wonderful parents and your children are so blessed to have you both. May you have an uneventful pregnancy and a most healthy baby.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry for the loss of your friend! I hope you can heal quickly.
DeleteI'm sorry if the "you're brave" comment is annoying ;) but I said it before because I really do think you are brave! And I think it is great and awesome that you are! I totally understand what you said about enjoying this phase and moving on to the next one.
ReplyDeleteIt isn't annoying!! Really! It was just funny because I had like 4 people say it to me within a short period of time! I'm not upset about it! I know that having kids so close isn't for everybody :)
Delete