Maddie, I feel like I just took pictures for your 6 month post! Wow!
You have had a big month. You are very close to sleeping from about 7 pm to between 6-7 am with only one bottle at 10pm. After 10 we don't visit you until morning.

Some nights you cry, some you don't. But it's so much better than before!
Some nights you cry, some you don't. But it's so much better than before!
This week alone has had lots of milestone. You pulled up to standing in your bed on Tuesday so it's been moved down. Yesterday you crawled!
You are so much happier now that you can play and move around!

I love seeing you happy. We have been playing with Gus a lot and that is your favorite.

You love to run with Gus and Daddy. You get so excited when Gus plays peekaboo with us! I can't wait until you can run around with him.

I love seeing you happy. We have been playing with Gus a lot and that is your favorite.
You love to run with Gus and Daddy. You get so excited when Gus plays peekaboo with us! I can't wait until you can run around with him.
Gus loves you!
I love you so so much! I love your cuddles, your sweet smile, and your giggles when I tickle you. I'm so happy you are my little girl :)
P.S. Notice Maddie's dress in the first picture??? I'm so excited to be doing my first GIVEAWAY and DISCOUNT for the cutest kids clothes. Be watching next week!
LOVE her dress!! It is beautiful. She is such a doll! It's so much fun having a girl!! :)
ReplyDelete