Image Map

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Little English Review and Giveaway!!





I can't tell you how excited I am to be doing this post today! I was contact by Little English to review some of their clothes. I was able to choose a couple of outfits for the kids.


When I first visited their website, I was so excited because their clothes were so cute! I picked out the Peter Pan Yoke Dress- Bunnies for Maddie, and I chose the boat shorts for Gus.

When the package arrived, I was so pleased with the clothes! They looked even better than the pictures. The fabric was soft, and I couldn't wait to put them on the kids.

And here is how cute they were!

I know you are going to like their clothes just as I do! I hope to get more for the kids in the future. Lucky for you, my readers today can get an extra 15% off already reduced items!! Great Deal!

The code is: Fabulous15

And one of my readers will also win $50 to spend toward their Spring 2013 collection! Exciting right?!?!?

Just follow the directions below to enter:

I had such a great time doing this review. I was given the clothes, but the opinions are completely my own. If you have something you would like me to review, please contact me! I'd love to work with you.

4 comments:

  1. I follow through Blog Lovin! I have a friend expecting a little boy who would LOVE those cute blue boat shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on my blog lovin and feedly feeds (trying to figure out which I like better without google reader!)
    Fun giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow via gfc and bloglovin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm following you on both!! Such a darling dress! :)

    ReplyDelete