I'm now going to finish blogging about the trip we took last week.
After visiting Josh's parents, we headed to my sister's house. My sister has a home on some land, and my parents just built a house on the land next to hers. My sister has a horse, cow, chickens, turkeys, and a bunch of dogs- everything exciting to a little boy! My dad also has a horse and some longhorn cows. One of the most exciting things for Gus was Big Daddy's tractor!!!! Within about 20 minutes of us getting to my sister's, Gus was on the tractor with Big Daddy.
Maddie enjoyed her cousin's swing.
My grandparents came to visit too, and we enjoyed catching up with them.
Gus, Maddie, and their cousin had fun playing together. I know it is just the start of many more years of fun.
Oh, what sweet, sweet memories! We've been making family memories this past week and I can't wait to share all of them on my blog once I get back home and settled in. Have a wonderful week!
ReplyDelete