Image Map

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Big Weekend Part 1


Over the last weekend we traveled to visit family and to go to a wedding! I have lots of pictures so I'm going to do multiple posts about it.

Our first stop was at MiMi and Big Daddy's (my parents) house. We had a couple of days there, and we were able to relax and shop. We also got to spend time with my sister!

My sister's little boy and Maddie enjoyed looking at each other. He's such a cutie.

The wedding we went to was for one of my cousins. We had a nice time and enjoyed seeing all the family! The wedding was in the evening, so we didn't get to stay for the whole reception! I really wanted to taste the cake. Gus decided he needed to taste the icing. Sorry Becky and Ryan!

The next morning we headed to Josh's parents house. We had a nice visit with his parents and his sister and her fiance. Gus really enjoyed the water gun his MaMaw got him.

And I will continue the trip in another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment