Some of our best friends came to visit for one night. They have just started on an amazing adventure! They are moving to ALASKA! And they are DRIVING there from TEXAS. WOW right?!?! I'm so excited for them although I'm a little sad that our visits will be even less frequent than they have been over the last two years. Luckily Randi and I can still text daily and keep up with what is going on with our lives as mommies!
We ate our traditional Mexican food that we've been eating together for the last 7 years. Our boys played together. We stayed up late talking, taking advantage of our precious time together.
And its still hard to believe that we have gone from this in December of 2010:
To this in June 2013:
So blessed by my friendship with our precious friends! Can't wait to follow their adventures in Alaska!!

No comments:
Post a Comment