Image Map

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's day will always be special to me. It was 4 years ago that Josh and I had our first date! So much has happened since then, life has been very good to us.

Last Friday we went to a Valentine's party at a friend's house. Gus enjoyed decorating cookies and playing with the other kids. Gus helped me make the cupcakes that I took to the party.
 

 Our Valentine's celebration started last weekend, when we began making Valentine's for our family! We enjoyed it.
 
 

 

 
Josh gave Gus a cookie cake for Valentine's ( I gave Gus some M&Ms):


 
Josh gave me this cute cookie bouquet!:
 
Gus took Valentine's to Mother's Day Out this week. I made "Puppy Chow" and added Valentine M & M's  to it.
 
 Maddie looked really cute today in her little dress- it is a size 6 month!! She can't be getting so big already!?!
  

Tonight we will be enjoying Mexican food from the same restaurant chain that we ate on our first date :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, Katie, you've had a full four years haven't you. From first date to marriage to Mommy. What a precious family and may the Lord continue to bestow His blessings upon you. Happy hearts day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddie is way too big! Make her stop growing! I'm glad you had a fun Valentine's celebration! I love the "Love" craft!

    ReplyDelete