Image Map

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Great-Grandparent Visit

I have so much to share, but between being gone, having internet and computer issues, blogging just hasn't happened. I will do my best to get caught up soon!

A few weeks ago my grandparents came to visit. They used to live only an hour and a half from us, but last summer they moved about 7 hours away! We miss them very much and were thrilled for them to visit. Gus and Maddie had so much fun!

Gus enjoyed playing with his cars:
Playing outside:
Watching tv while having a snack:
Maddie enjoyed being held:
 
And dancing in front of the mirror- she loves to stand up!
My grandparents played a huge role in my life and are so special to me. I am so blessed that they can be a part of Gus's and Maddie's lives too.

We love you MawMaw and PawPaw and can't wait until we see you again! 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the smiles on your grandparents' faces! They look so happy to be with their great grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special visit. Everyone looks so happy to be together.

    ReplyDelete